Post Your Media Reflection + Comment at the Bottom ↓
Integrative Writings Based on All of Your Media Reviews
For each Module: Read, view and absorb the Theory + Practice video’s, readings and / or slides located on that workshop module page.
- Post by 11:59 PM (midnight) on Saturdays an integrative written reflection on all of the theory + practice videos, readings and / or slide decks for the active Workshop Module.
- Post your reflection online in the comment section located at the bottom of the page ↓
- Theory – Write about 250 – 300 words / Post a thoughtful + integrative reflection narrative supported by least two quotes from authors or speakers + 4-5 key words or phrases.
- Practice – Write about 75-100 Words / Identify and connect issues in RELi to your project / If the section includes a review of RELi Requisites + Credits, identify at least  that relate to your project. Briefly describe that relationship.
On Reflection Posts
Reflection Post Comments: For each Module read, view and absorb the Reflection Posts for at least (2) other workshop participants.
- Post by 11:59 PM (midnight) on Wednesday offering your constructive + thoughtful comments on the Reflection Post of (2) other workshop participants located at the bottom of this page ↓ for the active Workshop Module.
- Use the “REPLY” feature at the lower right of their post to create your comment space ↓
- Write about 125 -150 words for each comment / Start with posts that have no comments / From there, please feel free to comment on comments.
- As always, refrain from using inflammatory language or pejoratives.
If you like, you can type directly into “Word Counter” and then copy / paste the your writings into the Comments Box further below ↓